Daniel was born and raised in Jerusalem and is a graduate of the Industrial Design Department of the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design. Daniel also studied at the 'Elisava' School of Design and Engineering in Barcelona.
Daniel is a design activist, A former lecturer at the 'HIT' institute of Technology. He directed Jerusalem Design Week 2016. Daniel initiated and opened the Jerusalem Design Cooperative, hosting 13 designers. In ``Studio Zaz``, his own studio, Daniel designs large scale social projects with diverse communities. Among his projects:
- ``Matchmaker``, for the Jerusalem design week.
- ``Silwan,`` rebranding and renovating the Arab neighborhood with the local community;
- Jerusalem design week 2017;
- ``Aza Peninsula,`` design solution for local businesses on Aza Street, 2017;
- ``No One's Ark,`` Midburn, 2016;
- ``RINASCITA,`` Burning Man, 2016;
- ``Moment``, Illustration Week, 2017;
- ``The Dress`` for Women Wage Peace, 2017. Daniel received the coveted Mifal Hapayis grant, 2016.
Daniel gives talks at different venues on entrepreneurship and design. he consults on municipal cultural events and leads cultural and alternative tours for foreign journalists. Today Daniel is pursuing his Masters studies in 'Iaac', Institute of Advanced Architecture of Catalonia.
The New York Times, Apple, Wired, Cosmopolitan, The Atlantic, The Undefeated, Fast Company, Washington Post, Slate, Texas Monthly Magazine, Red Music Academy, LA Magazine.